Saturday, December 15, 2012

Marilyn Monroe Quotes

Here are some quotes of Marilyn Monroe which I coupled with some of her pictures: 


When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them. We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid, so are regrets. If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere. Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are!


Sex is part of nature; I go along with nature. It's not true that I had nothing on, I had the radio on. I love to do the things the censors won't pass. Your clothes should be tight enough to show you're a woman, but loose enough to show you're a lady. I restore myself when I'm alone!





A girl doesnt need anyone who doesnt need her! It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy wit someone. How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself! The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space. Men are always ready to respect anything that bores them.

1 comment: