Sunday, February 24, 2013

Best Moments of Life


To fall in Love.

To be loved.

Receiving a call/text from your loved one when you are alone

First Crush..

To see an old friend and feel that nothing has changed...

Laughing with your friends till ypur stomach aches :D

Doing stupid things wit your best friends

Late night outs!!!
To get a phone call that says class is cancelled.

To touch the fingers of newly born.

To wake up and realize there's still time to sleep.

To see your parents smile when you are its reason 

To clear your last exam.

Listening to a song that reminds you of someone.

To pee after having to hold it up for some time.

Walking in the rain...


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I hope you're hit by a bus X'D
    I remember you told me.. this one time, that you thought I got hit by a bus when I went to buy those cakes (that we loved so much.. the one by the bus stop) for you and you were so lazy to get off your ass -_- <3

    ReplyDelete